Go Mobile For Life is setting aside Friday, March 9 for a prayer vigil – 24 hours of continuous prayer.
To sign up and commit to a specific time, text “PRAY0309” to 51555
NIFLA launched a continued 24 hour a day prayer starting February 1 through March 20, 2018 for the case “NIFLA v Becerra” before the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS).
They asked individuals, churches, organizations, and pregnancy centers to commit to one full day of prayer on behalf of the pro-life pregnancy centers in California. Go Mobile For Life selected March 9 as the day to pray.
On March 20, the SCOTUS will be hearing the case of NIFLA v Becerra. This lawsuit is against the state of California for an unconstitutional law that mandates and compels pro-life pregnancy centers to refer for abortion. Go Mobile For Life is a member of NIFLA.
Our prayer is that the SCOTUS will grant us victory in the case.
To learn more, visit GiveFreeSpeechLife.org.
Items to pray for during your intercession:
1) Pray for each Supreme Court justice by name:
- John Roberts, Chief Justice, appointed by President George W. Bush
- Anthony Kennedy, Associate Justice, appointed by President Ronald Reagan
- Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice, appointed by President George H.W. Bush
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice, appointed by President Bill Clinton
- Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice, appointed by President Bill Clinton
- Samuel Alito, Associate Justice, appointed by President George W. Bush
- Sonya Sotomayer, Associate Justice, appointed by President Barack Obama
- Elena Kagan, Associate Justice, appointed by President Barack Obama
- Neil Gorsuch, Associate Justice, appointed by President Donald Trump
Pray that each Justice will see clearly the serious issues in this matter and will rule in favor of the pro-life pregnancy clinics in California.
2) Pray for the 145 California pregnancy center NIFLA members. Pray that they will remain strong during this season of attack, will stand boldly against the anti-life forces that intend to bring them down, and will be supported by their communities as they stand firm.
3) Pray for the legal team from the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) that is representing NIFLA, especially Michael Farris, J.D., ADF President, who will be presenting the argument. Pray that the argument and case being prepared for the SCOTUS will be persuasive and prevail.
4) Pray for NIFLA‘s attorneys, Anne O’ Connor and Thomas Glessner, who are part of the legal team representing the NIFLA California network.
5) Pray for the financial health of both NIFLA and ADF that they will remain strong financially to enable them to continue this fight for life across the nation.
6) Pray for the pro-life pregnancy centers in the states of Hawaii and Illinois, who are also under vicious legal attack in a similar fashion and that the litigation filed by NIFLA and ADF in federal court against these states will also prevail.
7) Pray for the continuing battle against abortion nationwide and for the appointments to justices on the SCOTUS who will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade.